Texas FlyFishers of Houston Event: Harmon Creek upstream of Lake Livingston, White bass
Trip Description: Fishing for white bass as they run up Harmon Creek out of Lake Livingston on their spring spawn.
When: March 14th, 2020 (day trip)
Where: Harmon Creek Campground
Start time: 0800
End Time: 1600
Trip Leader: “Puck”
Phone: (281) ate six five (dash) 3216
e-mail: doncpuckett(at) gmale (dot) c0m
How to sign up:
1. E-vite link here
2. On the sign-up sheet distributed at the monthly meeting
3. Or e-mail the trip leader. (see above)
How to get waiver forms: Here is the link to the waiver form ->Need to have link to new form
Required Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information.
Cost: $5 kayak launch, or $7 boat launch
Warning: No lodging is available for this year’s outing, and try to avoid I-45 at all costs.
About the area: Chasing white bass as they run up the Trinity River out of Lake Livingston on their spring spawn. A boat, or kayak, is needed, or chip in and ride with one of the captains.
• Member dues are current!
• Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information. ( Can be downloaded above)
• Extra change of dry clothes
• Dinner for Friday night should be a group thing, but is still in the works.
• Wind and/or water proof jacket
• Lunch, Water, snacks
• Hat, Polarized Glasses
• First Aid Kit
Recommended Equipment: 5-8wt with sinking lines
Bendbacks, size 4-8
Recommended guidelines for participants:
• Notify the trip leader if you have any potential concerns
• If inexperienced, then buddy up.
• Have proper safety equipment
• If you are boating or kayaking, inform the trip leader of your float plan if planning to fish alone or longer then the designated times.
• Sign in and sign out at the launch site. Inform the trip leader if you will be launching in a different place.