Texas FlyFishers of Houston Event: Harmon Creek upstream of Lake Livingston, White bass
Trip Description: Fishing for white bass as they run up Harmon Creek out of Lake Livingston on their spring spawn.
When: Feb 16th, 2022 (day trip)
Where: Harmon Creek Campground
Start time: Arrive at 0730: On the water by 0800
End Time: 1600
Trip Leader: John Eldred
Phone: (9o7) 301 (dash) 3five9five
e-mail: john.eldred03(at) gmale (dot) c0m
How to sign up:
1. E-vite link Click Here
2. Call or e-mail the trip leader. (see above)
Cost: $5 kayak launch, or $7 boat launch: Bring cash for the drop box. Along with your launch fee cash, bring an envelope, and a pen, for the “honor box.”
About the area: Chasing white bass as they run up the Trinity River out of Lake Livingston on their spring spawn. A boat or kayak is needed.
• Member dues are current!
• Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information.
• Extra change of dry clothes
• Wind and/or water proof jacket
• Lunch, Water, snacks
• Hat, Polarized Glasses
• First Aid Kit; Channel 16 on the FRC radio
Recommended Equipment: 5-8wt
Bendbacks, size 4-8
Recommended guidelines for participants:
• Notify the trip leader if you have any potential concerns
• If inexperienced, then buddy up.
• Have proper safety equipment
• If you are boating or kayaking, inform the trip leader of your float plan if planning to fish alone or longer then the designated times.
One thought on “Feb 16, 2022, Harmon Creek Day trip (Mid-Week)”
Rain jacket and waders are recommended. It may get wet late in the day: https://www.wunderground.com/hourly/us/tx/livingston/date/2022-2-16