Texas FlyFishers of Houston Event: Harmon Creek upstream of Lake Livingston, White bass
Trip Description: Fishing for white bass as they run up Harmon Creek out of Lake Livingston on their spring spawn.
When: Feb 16th, 2022 (day trip)
Where: Harmon Creek Campground
Start time: Arrive at 0730: On the water by 0800
End Time: 1600
Trip Leader: John Eldred
Phone: (9o7) 301 (dash) 3five9five
e-mail: john.eldred03(at) gmale (dot) c0m
How to sign up:
1. E-vite link Click Here
2. Call or e-mail the trip leader. (see above)
Cost: $5 kayak launch, or $7 boat launch: Bring cash for the drop box. Along with your launch fee cash, bring an envelope, and a pen, for the “honor box.”
About the area: Chasing white bass as they run up the Trinity River out of Lake Livingston on their spring spawn. A boat or kayak is needed.
• Member dues are current!
• Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information.
• Extra change of dry clothes
• Wind and/or water proof jacket
• Lunch, Water, snacks
• Hat, Polarized Glasses
• First Aid Kit; Channel 16 on the FRC radio
Recommended Equipment: 5-8wt
Bendbacks, size 4-8
Recommended guidelines for participants:
• Notify the trip leader if you have any potential concerns
• If inexperienced, then buddy up.
• Have proper safety equipment
• If you are boating or kayaking, inform the trip leader of your float plan if planning to fish alone or longer then the designated times.