Event: Guadalupe One Fly 

As of 2017-01-26-1400

Unfortunately due to the continued 600cfs flow rate on the river, we will have to postpone the trip once again. The water levels are not conducive to bringing a group to the river and fishing safely. Of course they could change the flows tomorrow but its just not predictable. i even called Action angler to find out info and they are in the dark also regarding the output from the dam. We will discuss an alternative date at the club meeting next Tuesday night. I believe there are still 1 or 2 guides available to float the river this weekend (which is much safer) so if you want info let me know.
Notwithstanding, i will be up there this weekend (as already cancelled last week and i dont have too many weekends left before the family arrive back from the UK) so will be at Lucky`s on Friday evening as planned (7pm) if anyone would like to join me. I will probably fish on Saturday if i can find any decent water.
Sorry again to be the bearer of bad news,

Alex Continue reading

2 open spots on a Devil’s River trip, April 5-7

From Ken

I still have two openings on my Devils River trip scheduled April 5-7. You kindly offered Saturday to send out a club communication about the trip. I would appreciate your doing so. If anyone is interested they can look at the outfitters website
Thanks a lot
Ken Kosut”

Contact Ken
713 dash 816-6 zero 6 zero
kkosut (at) att (dot) net

Forum post about the trip.