Reposting this as so far I have not had any response!
Folks! Our 2023 Trout in the Classroom project will kick off on February 2nd when we are able to pick up our eggs from GRTU. Unfortunately this year I am unavailable on the pick up date and so I am looking for a few TFF volunteers who can help with getting the eggs from Sattler, TX to the schools here in Houston. I need people who can help with the following:
- Someone who can drive from Houston to Sattler, TX on the morning of Feb 2nd, meet the GRTU representative to pick up our eggs and then drive back to Katy HS in the early afternoon.
- Then we need the following runners who can all meet at Katy HS when the eggs arrive and transport them to the following schools:
- a) Egg transport from Katy HS to Pasadena HS on the afternoon of the 2nd
- b) Egg transport from Katy HS to Westbury HS on the afternoon of the 2nd
- c) Egg transport from Katy HS to Memorial Private School (Dairy Ashford and Memorial area) on the afternoon of the 2nd
- d) Potentially someone to go from Katy HS to Rosenberg also – TBC
Please contact me at 832 444 4206 if you are able to help! Thanks! Matt Blyth