This one is based off of Gartsides’ Fish Head. Tied on a B10S size 2
Gama size 2 B10S
Size “A” rod wrapping thread.
Steve Farrar blend ®
Darice® Mesh Tubing
E-6000 ® cement
- Wrap thread
- Tie in tail material in 4 very thin clumps, surrounding the hook
- Place a piece of tubing on the hook, with the material hanging over the eye. Leave it long, as you can cut it after a few steps .
- Tie off the thread and glue.
- Fold the head back, and reattach the thread.
- Bind down the tubing.
- Lift the tubing up and cut
- Use the thread to make a smooth head, then whip finish.
- Place a spot of E-6000 on the body, and secure the eyes. Also use a small spot to secure the threads.
- Let dry and go fishing