Trip Description: The first trip of the new season to chase rainbows in the Hill Country.
November 21st, December 19th
Where: Guadalupe River around Sattler – New Braunfels
Start 8:00 AM
End Time: 3:00 PM
Michael Quigley See below from Paul
713-213-eight-one-five-zero See below from Paul
MFQuigley at yahoo dot com See below from Paul
How to sign up:
1. Sign Up Here
2. On the sign up sheet distributed at the monthly meeting or
3. E-mail the trip leader.
[b]How to get waiver forms:[/b] Download PDF form here.
Required Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information.
Cost: None but your food & lodging
About the area: You know it, you love it! If you don’t, ask someone!
• Member dues are current!
• Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information. ( Can be downloaded here )
• Extra change of dry clothes
• Wind and/or water proof jacket
• Lunch, Water, snacks
• Sunscreen and Mosquito Repellant
• Hat, Polarized Glasses
• First Aid Kit
Recommended Equipment: 4-7 wt
Recommended Flies: Itty bitty ones!
Recommended guidelines for participants:
• Notify the trip leader if you have any potential concerns
• If inexperienced, then buddy up.
• Have proper safety equipment
• If you are boating or kayaking, inform the trip leader of your float plan if planning to fish alone or longer then the designated times.
• Sign in and sign out at the launch site. Inform the trip leader if you will be launching in a different place.
“Per our conversation yesterday, I am willing to lead the trip to the Guad, as Mike Q is does not have a free weekend in DEC. My contact info is as follows:
Phone–(7 one three) 3 zero 6- 53 one0
email—paul.akscyn (at) yahoo dot com
The program is that we will meet at “Lucky’sn Friday evening, meet at Reelfly on Saturday morning, and have dinner at the Italian place.
Please provide the contact info for Lucky’s, and the Italian place. I will make the dinner reservations once I have the contact info.
I plan on staying at the Maracopa Lodge on Friday & Saturday evening and would be glad to make reservations for TFF members that would like to attend.
Please forward this to Mike Q, as I do not have his e-mail address.
Be Well- Fish On”