Texas FlyFishers of Houston Event: Anahuac
When: 25th of June 2016
Where: Ft Anahuac Park
Start Time: 7:00 AM
End Time: When we get bored or 3 PM, whichever is first.
Trip Leader: MFQ
e-mail: mfquigley at yahoo dot com
We will be meeting up by the boat ramp at Ft. Anahuac Park at 7:00 that Saturday morning for our June Saltwater outing of the year. A kayak is strongly recommended though some wading is possible. We will fish until we get bored.
How to sign up: 1. Evite or just show up
How to get waiver forms: Required Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information. Download Waiver form
Cost: Your food, transportation, and lodging/camping fees.
Directions: Address is above. Google maps is your friend!!
About the area: Trinity Bay. Some firm bottom, but also some muck/marsh
• Member dues are current!
• Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information. (Can be downloaded here )
• Extra change of dry clothes
• Wind and/or water proof jacket • Lunch, Water, snacks
• Sunscreen and Mosquito Repellent
• Hat, Polarized Glasses
• First Aid Kit
• Drinking water!
7-9 wt rod
food & drink
Recommended guidelines for participants:
• Notify the trip leader if you have any potential concerns
• If inexperienced, then buddy up.
• Have proper safety equipment
• If you are boating or kayaking, inform the trip leader of your float plan if planning to fish alone or longer then the designated times.
• Sign in and sign out at the launch site. Inform the trip leader if you will be launching in a different place.