I got this from TFF member Greg Corbett…
Texas FlyFishers members are invited to join PACK on their outing to Fayette Lake, Friday February 12 – Sunday February 14.
For those who are interested, here are all the vitals:
- The dates are Feb 12, 13 and returning home Sunday Feb 14, in time for Valentine’s Day.
- We have reserved The Bunkhouse which sleeps 11.
- It is right on the lake – all kayaks can be left on the lakeshore and launched right there – no bulkhead.
- Power boats can be launched at the boat launch.
- Fayette Lake is a year-round warm water lake because it’s the cooling water for a large power plant.
- It’s famous for Largemouth Bass.
- The cost is $36 for both nights.
- There are 6 spots available, first come, first serve.
- The drop dead date for sign-up is Monday, Feb 8th.
- Send requests for joining us to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
One thought on “PACK outing to Fayette Lake Feb 12-14”
I will be out of town Thursday and Friday, and possibly part of Saturday, or I would jump on this one. Thanks for posting.