Trip Description: Come join us for our 30th Annual Red Fish Rodeo. We are inviting members from all of the Texas fly fishing clubs as well as fishers from the Texas Council of the IFFF and other guests. More details to follow!
How to sign up:
1. (not live yet)
2. On the sign up sheet distributed at the monthly meeting
3. Or e-mail the trip leader.
How to get waiver forms: Download PDF form here. Required Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information.
Cost: Cost: $45 (to be donated to Texas Chapter IFFF.) Price rises to $55 at the door.
About the area: !
• Member dues are current!
• Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information. ( Can be downloaded here )
• Extra change of dry clothes
• Wind and/or water proof jacket
• Lunch, Water, snacks
• Sunscreen and Mosquito Repellant
• Hat, Polarized Glasses
• First Aid Kit
Recommended Equipment: 7-9 wt.
Recommended Flies: Clousers, seaducers, bendback, redfish cracks
Recommended guidelines for participants:
• Notify the trip leader if you have any potential concerns
• If inexperienced, then buddy up.
• Have proper safety equipment
• If you are boating or kayaking, inform the trip leader of your float plan if planning to fish alone or longer then the designated times.
• Sign in and sign out at the launch site. Inform the trip leader if you will be launching in a different place.