Texas FlyFishers of Houston Event: Louisiana Marshes
When: 8th of October 2016
Where: Lake Calcasieu, LA
Start Time: TBA
End Time: TBA
Trip Leader: Skip Donovan
More detail will be posted as they are available
How to sign up: 1. Evite to be forthcoming or 2. E-mail the trip leader.
How to get waiver forms: Download PDF form here. Required Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information.
Cost: Your food, transportation, and lodging/camping fees.
Directions: See link above
About the area:
• Member dues are current!
• Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information. (Can be downloaded here )
• Extra change of dry clothes
• Wind and/or water proof jacket • Lunch, Water, snacks
• Sunscreen and Mosquito Repellent
• Hat, Polarized Glasses
• First Aid Kit
• Drinking water!
7-9 wt rod
food & drink
Recommended guidelines for participants:
• Notify the trip leader if you have any potential concerns
• If inexperienced, then buddy up.
• Have proper safety equipment
• If you are boating or kayaking, inform the trip leader of your float plan if planning to fish alone or longer then the designated times.
• Sign in and sign out at the launch site. Inform the trip leader if you will be launching in a different place.