Trip Description: Local fishing done in a laid back style.
Cost: No anticipated cost (You may want to bring cash for lunch)
Directions: Meet at the store at the corner of Hollister & W Little York
About the area: Urban fishing along the banks of the bayou.
• Member dues are current!
• Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information. ( Can be downloaded here )
• Extra change of dry clothes
• Wind and/or water proof jacket
• Lunch, Water, snacks
• Sunscreen and Mosquito Repellant
• Hat, Polarized Glasses
• First Aid Kit
Recommended Equipment: 3-5 wt
Recommended Flies: Woolly Buggers, Poppers, clousers.
Recommended guidelines for participants:
• Notify the trip leader if you have any potential concerns
• If inexperienced, then buddy up.
• Have proper safety equipment
• If you are boating or kayaking, inform the trip leader of your float plan if planning to fish alone or longer then the designated times.
• Sign in and sign out at the launch site. Inform the trip leader if you will be launching in a different place.