Salt Water Outings > Outing Chat

BARNACLE BANDIT BLOWOUT BENIFIT TOURNEY - POC TX.

(1/5) > >>

Golden:
HEY GUYS HERE'S A NEAT BENIFIT TOURNEY THAT HAS CASH/PRIZE PAYOUTS.  IT IS BEING HELD TO BENIFIT THE PORT OCONNOR EMS AND VFD.  THEY COULD ALWAYS USE OUR HELP.  CAPTN. CURTIS CASH IS HEADING UP THE OUTING PLEASE READ ALL THE INFO I HAVE ATTACHED.  THIS WOULD BE A GREAT TUNEUP FOR OUR PRISON PERMIT INVITATIONAL HELD THE FOLLOWING MONTH.  PLEASE CONTACT ME AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. IT LOOKS TO BE A FIVE MAN TEAM EVENT???? THAT'S STRANGE.  MAYBE CURTIS'S THINKING IS ONE GUIDE AND FOUR FISHERS?  I DON'T KNOW BUT I WOULD LIKE TO ASSEMBLE A TWO BOAT TEXAS FLYFISHER TEAM FOR THE FLYFISHING DIVISION.  LET'S MOVE ON THIS FAST. 8)

GOLDEN

CarpMan:
Sounds great - but unfortunately I am already commited to the GRTU Troutfest which is that same weekend! Otherwise I would be in for sure.

Wormdrowner:
Might be kinda fun! Though I'm not near the fisherman many of the guys in the club are, if you need someone, I'd be interested.

Animal Chris:

--- Quote from: MattBlyth on January 13, 2012, 07:26:03 AM ---Sounds great - but unfortunately I am already commited to the GRTU Troutfest which is that same weekend! Otherwise I would be in for sure.

--- End quote ---

x2

rr:
thinking bout it? maybe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version