Author Topic: Oktoberfisch  (Read 402 times)

Puck

• Fishaholic
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Oktoberfisch
« on: September 30, 2012, 08:22:02 AM »
http://www.fredericksburgflyfishers.com/oktoberfisch/

Quote: 

"The Fredericksburg Fly Fishers host Oktoberfisch, a fly fishing festival for those who delight in Texas fly fishing while leisurely enjoying one of the crowning jewels of Texas rivers. We invite you to join us along the South Llano River in Junction, Texas this fall."
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 08:22:40 AM by Puck »
To fish, or not to fish?  What a stupid question!

Golden

• Global Moderator
  • Big Trout Fear Me ...Just Ask Them!
    • View Profile
Re: Oktoberfisch
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 08:46:38 AM »
Puck that is the Redfish Rodeo Weekend!  I doubt you will get many to drive to Fredricksburg that weekend.  Hopefully all the hill country guys will go though.

You need to listen during our meetings Chris announced that was a conflict we just couldn't fix! Besides you'er fishing the coast that weekend remember...big fish, big times and great for kayakers.
Never Met A Redfish I Wouldn't Eat!

<*)))><{GOLDEN}><(((*>

Puck

• Fishaholic
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Oktoberfisch
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 09:26:31 AM »
Puck that is the Redfish Rodeo Weekend!  I doubt you will get many to drive to Fredricksburg that weekend.  Hopefully all the hill country guys will go though.

You need to listen during our meetings Chris announced that was a conflict we just couldn't fix! Besides you'er fishing the coast that weekend remember...big fish, big times and great for kayakers.

I did hear about the conflict, but just wanted to make sure even the diehard "freshies" got an opportunity to get on the water   ::)

Puck
To fish, or not to fish?  What a stupid question!