Greetings from Texas FlyFishers > General Discussion

Texas Parklands Passport for Veterans



The Veterans passport allows free entry to Texas state parks for U.S. veterans with a 60 percent or more service-connected disability or loss of lower extremity.

Present one of the following to get your passport:

* Disabled Veterans of Texas license plate receipt

* Veteran's award letter (which establishes the degree of disability)

* Tax exemption letter for Texas veterans.

I picked mine up last Sunday.

Ready to head to GISP in the near future.



[0] Message Index

Go to full version