Author Topic: TFF 2014 Auction Announcement  (Read 214 times)

Golden

• Global Moderator
  • Big Trout Fear Me ...Just Ask Them!
    • View Profile
TFF 2014 Auction Announcement
« on: April 07, 2014, 10:23:23 AM »
TEXAS FLY FISHERS AUCTION 2014
Bethany Christian Church
3223 Westheimer Rd, Houston, Texas
May 03, 2014  -  9:00 am till 5:00 pm

You are invited to attend our annual Texas Fly Fishers Auction where we offer hundreds of quality items for donation and purchase. There will be a silent auction for you to shop over everything from fly rods, reels, lines, leaders, tying equipment, flies, fly boxes, river pouches, back packs, fishing vests, just about anything you can think of having to do with our chosen sport of Fly Fishing.  We will also have a live auction where our long time member and auctioneer, Mr. Corey Rich will offer for your bid guided trips up and down the Texas Coast, beautiful artwork, fantastic new fly rod/reel combos, and numerous other unbelievable items including a three day and four night fully-guided fishing adventure at the Belize River Lodge including their awesome meal package. If that doesn’t get your blood boiling how about three days and four nights at Eva’s Bonefish Lodge on Andros Islands over in the Bahamas.  Yes my fishing brothers we are talking Tarpon, Permit, Bonefish, Barracuda, and all of the exciting adventure that goes with fishing these two pristine crystal clear water locations. If you enjoy underwater photography just tell your hosts and they will arrange for you to have a photo opportunity of your lifetime.  Sounds fantastic You bet! It’s Grand Slam-ilicious.

If that is not enough, this year we are having a very special addition to our Auction, due to the unfortunate passing of one of our original founding members, Dr. Ed Rizzolo, through the benevolence of his wonderful wife Ms. Ruth Rizzolo and their family, left to our club a tremendous legacy of his fly tying collection including flies, books, travel tying cases and tying equipment. Those of you that had the pleasure of meeting, fishing, tying or just knowing Dr. Ed knew that Ed’s long time passion for fly fishing had a huge effect on the establishing the true Spirit of fly fishing here in Texas.  In that same spirit we are presenting this wonderful collection to his fly fishing brothers as only Dr. Ed would have it.

While you are at the auction you will have available for purchase a wonderful spaghetti lunch dish including beverages presented by the church’s staff. Please go to our website texasflyfishers.org for further information regarding this annual event. On the front page you will find links to a listing of Ed’s collection as well as further information regarding other outstanding items up for auction.  If you have any questions regarding this event, or wish to donate or work the event please contact our Auction Event Leaders Mr. Skip or Ms. Mary Kaye Donovan at 713-822-0069.

Mike “Golden” Graham
Texas Fly Fishers Promotion Director 

Please look these photos over and you will see just a part of the collection.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 03:28:26 PM by Golden »
Never Met A Redfish I Wouldn't Eat!

<*)))><{GOLDEN}><(((*>

Don Hanselman

• View Profile
Re: TFF 2014 Auction Announcement
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 05:20:11 PM »
I have a Gravity Inversion Therapy Bed to donate. It only a month old.. Value at a $100.00
"GET THE NET IV"

Golden

• Global Moderator
  • Big Trout Fear Me ...Just Ask Them!
    • View Profile
Re: TFF 2014 Auction Announcement
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 09:52:05 PM »
If I thought my whole back wouldn't come apart there are days when I'd like to try that contraption. I hung from a teeter once and it took me about three weeks to recover. :P
Never Met A Redfish I Wouldn't Eat!

<*)))><{GOLDEN}><(((*>