Author Topic: Fishing Sargent Tomorrow  (Read 228 times)

Don Hanselman

• View Profile
Fishing Sargent Tomorrow
« on: February 28, 2014, 09:57:00 AM »
 :)  I'm have the boat ready and I will be going down this afternoon to Sargent to fish the tournament this weekend.  I live in Alvin, if any one wants to ride I will be happy to visit.  I will take the boat, if anyone wants to ride to a fishing spot I can only carry four people...but you will have to wade... I don;t mind drift fishing but I think wading is best.  call 713-816-0884  I will leave Alvin around 16:30 today, will eat Chilly also.
"GET THE NET IV"

Golden

• Global Moderator
  • Big Trout Fear Me ...Just Ask Them!
    • View Profile
Re: Fishing Sargent Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 12:50:57 PM »
Thanks Don you are the man!
Never Met A Redfish I Wouldn't Eat!

<*)))><{GOLDEN}><(((*>

Don Hanselman

• View Profile
Re: Fishing Sargent
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 03:39:12 PM »
I would like to Thank, Mike Quigley and  Bill and Allen for sharing their home to the member of TTF.  I want to welcome Justin and Colton to the TTF.  Justin fished in my boat with Russell.  We have a stuck in mud problem will have to tell on next meeting.
 Justin caught and nice trout and I lost a Sheep head when my lower eye on fly rod fell off.. and another fish came up shaking it head  and throw the fly.  Remember fish on the day of a front not the day before.  I have loaded the boat with fish on the day of front...just before it hits.  Fish goes on a feeding frenzy.. and anything you throw at them will be eaten... Good Luck!! I regrouping for the next trip. here is a few pictures  :)
"GET THE NET IV"

Wormdrowner

• Global Moderator
  • Once tried to double haul with a Pocket Fisherman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 04:06:51 PM »
It's always a pleasure to have you join us, Don. Thank YOU for bringing down your boat.  Looking forward to the next one.  8)
333 - I'm only half bad!

Don Hanselman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 07:22:17 PM »
I will try and rotate picture of Justin and his flounder.. Nice catch Justin... Cheers!!
 :)
"GET THE NET IV"

Justincase323

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 06:58:28 AM »
Thanks a lot mike Allen and bill I enjoyed it all and don thanks for the ride to the boat I'm looking forward to Christmas bay should be a fun outing as well
I only fish on days that end in y