Salt Water Outings > Outing Information Only

Christmas Bay - March 29th, 2014

<< < (2/6) > >>

Justincase323:
I might bring my ss and come wade fish with y'all out there

Golden:
Does ss mean shallow sport? If so I am in.  And you guys quit your b*&%$ng about the wind. If you can just get (paddle) to a good wade-able location you can fish. wind or no wind. Yea if it is 30 mph that's different but you have to expect the wind to be 20+ by noon. That the TEXAS coast. Man Up! If Ron brings his sail craft he can pull you like last year.

Others who want to bring their boats do so.  No reason to think this is kayaks only. I've got a spot you'll just love if you have a poling skiff! I guarantee big fish will be there too.

Justincase323:
Ss is shallow sport

Finn Maccumhail:

--- Quote from: Golden on March 14, 2014, 11:16:52 AM ---And you guys quit your b*&%$ng about the wind. If you can just get (paddle) to a good wade-able location you can fish. wind or no wind. Yea if it is 30 mph that's different but you have to expect the wind to be 20+ by noon. That the TEXAS coast. Man Up! If Ron brings his sail craft he can pull you like last year.

--- End quote ---

I'll fish in 20. 30mph is damn near impossible to fly fish.

GDSutherland:
Would love to be there, but I have a conflict... will not be in town. BUT... I agree - there are lots of grass shoreline on the south side of the bay which should be reasonably protected, and paddle-able (is that a word?). If you wait for prime conditions you'll never go fishing!

Justin - congrats on your new vessel! I know you've been looking for a while. Cool!

GDS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version