Well, we can't do next weekend as it's the Fly Tying Festival. The next feasible weekend would be the 8th and there's no guarantee about the weather.
Right now, Bridge City is showing sunny and 56 for tomorrow. Yes, we may encounter shallow water conditions, but that's pretty typical of winter fishing.
I'm fine with postponing it until then if that's what everyone would like to do.
Please let me know what you think and I'll make the call by 5 pm today. Hell, the worst case scenario is we all meet at Denny's, have breakfast and decide to scrub it then.