Event: Sabine Lake

When: January 25th February 8th       
Where: Sabine Lake -  Bridge City        
Start 9:00 
End Time: 4:00    
Trip Leader: Michael Quigley
Phone:713-213-eight -one-five-zero        
e-mail:mfquigley at yahoo dot com        

Trip Description: We will be fishing the marshes of Sabine Lake near Bridge City. A kayak or boat is highly recommended as it can get very muddy. 

How to sign up: Sign Up Here, on the sign up sheet distributed at the monthly meeting or e-mail the trip leader.
How to get waiver forms: Download PDF form here. Required  Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information.

Cost: Minimal if any 

Directions: https://www.google.com/maps/preview#!data=!4m21!3m17!1m1!1sHouston%2C+TX!1m5!1s2000+Old+Ferry+Rd%2C+Bridge+City%2C+TX+77611!2s0x863eae945844568d%3A0x1784f71f0f3e6281!3m2!3d29.990395!4d-93.848462!3m8!1m3!1d3222!2d-93.848462!3d29.990395!3m2!1i1440!2i716!4f13.1!5m2!13m1!1e1&fid=0    . The approx address is 2000 Old Ferry Rd Bridge City, TX 77611. Take 87 to Bridge City. Turn right on Old Ferry Road and follow it to the launch ramps (it's a couple miles down the road. You can't miss it)  

About the area: Fairly muddy in areas. Typical Texas bay system.

Important items:
• Member dues are current!
• Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information.  ( Can be downloaded here )
• Extra change of dry clothes
• Wind and/or water proof jacket
• Lunch, Water, snacks
• Sunscreen and Mosquito Repellant
• Hat, Polarized Glasses
• First Aid Kit

Recommended Equipment:7-9 Wt  

Recommended Flies: Seaducers, Deceivers, Redfish Crack

Recommended guidelines for participants:
• Notify the trip leader if you have any potential concerns
• If inexperienced, then buddy up.
• Have proper safety equipment
• If you are boating or kayaking, inform the trip leader of your float plan if planning to fish alone or longer then the designated times.
• Sign in and sign out at the launch site. Inform the trip leader if you will be launching in a different place.

Wormdrowner:
Unlocked. More details to follow.

Wormdrowner:
Updated for directions & details.

C'mon y'all! Sign up!

Puck:
I'm in!

Puck

Wormdrowner:
Please note,

If you clicked on the outing calendar at http://texasflyfishers.org/club-outings-2014.html to sign up for this event, you were taken to the November 2014 Sabine Lake outing. I sent Dave an email requesting a fix.

The link to the sign up sheet at the top of this page is correct and will take you to the January outing.

Edit: Dave has fixed the link. Should be ok now except for the three who signed the other sheet. I emailed all y'all this morning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version