Texas FlyFishers of HoustonEvent: Guadalupe RiverWhen:
December 6thWhere: Guadalupe River around Sattler - New Braunfels Start 8:00 AM End Time: 3:00 PM Trip Leader: Michael Quigley Phone:713-213-eight-one-five-zero e-mail: MFQuigley at yahoo dot com Trip Description: The first trip of the new season to chase rainbows in the Hill Country. How to sign up: Sign Up Here
, on the sign up sheet distributed at the monthly meeting or e-mail the trip leader.How to get waiver forms: Download PDF form here.
Required Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information.Cost: None but your food & lodging Directions: About the area: You know it, you love it! If you don't, ask someone! Important items:
• Member dues are current!
• Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information. ( Can be downloaded here )
• Extra change of dry clothes
• Wind and/or water proof jacket
• Lunch, Water, snacks
• Sunscreen and Mosquito Repellant
• Hat, Polarized Glasses
• First Aid KitRecommended Equipment: 4-7 wt Recommended Flies: Itty bitty ones! Recommended guidelines for participants:
• Notify the trip leader if you have any potential concerns
• If inexperienced, then buddy up.
• Have proper safety equipment
• If you are boating or kayaking, inform the trip leader of your float plan if planning to fish alone or longer then the designated times.
• Sign in and sign out at the launch site. Inform the trip leader if you will be launching in a different place.