Fresh Water Outings > Outing Information Only

Guadalupe One Fly - January 18th, 2014

<< < (2/6) > >>

MattBlyth:
Folks

We have one cabin at Rio secured and the option on a second. Before I pay for the second to hold it I want to see if we can get more than 8 people signed up.

BE WARNED - ALL THE CABINS ARE DOUBLE BEDS! This means we will have 4 beds, one couch and space for three air mattresses up to a maximum occupancy of 8 people (or you can get very friendly with a fellow club member between now and the 18th Jan).

So far we have the following for Rio

1) Denis Auger - Friday & Saturday
2) Scott Breedlove - Friday & Saturday
3) George Sutherland - Friday & Saturday
4) Mike Quigley - Friday & Saturday

Anyone else?

Matt

Wormdrowner:
Matt,

When I was there in November, I asked them to hold the two large cabins for us. They s/b under your or my name. BTW, I could use a place to stay as well.

If we don't have room at Rio, Maricopa Lodge around the corner will give us a deal (10% off) as well. They seem like decent folks and are on the river.

MattBlyth:
Mike

Yes they told me the two cabins were on hold. However last year we didnt really get more than one cabin full so I took the risk of releasing the other one and getting it back if we need it. To secure both would have meant paying in full for both cabins for the two days.

Cheers
Matt

Wormdrowner:
Gotcha,

Good thinking.

I would like to reserve a spot, if I may.

Thanks

MattBlyth:
Folks

We have a lot of people signed up but only a few asking for accomodations - please let me know if you want a place in the Rio Cabin!

Cheers
Matt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version