Greetings from Texas FlyFishers > About You

New to the group

(1/2) > >>

Texanist:
We missed last nights meeting and sorry we didn't get to hear Jerry. We were lucky enough to  meet him at Damon 7 the day we joined. About us, Colorado transplants. May or may not retire there. (We really like living in Texas)
Heard a lot about the great folks in Texas Fly Fishers, especially a gentleman named Puck. Nothing bad. Looking forward to the fly tying classes. And, looking forward to attending the meetings and outings.
Jerry

Dave Kelly:
Welcome to TFF.
If you're interested,we have outings planned:
Nov 8, 9, 10,  Redfish Rodeo. Check the website for details.
This is one of our big events. I have heard that over 40 fly fisherman will compete from several of the other clubs in the state.

Should be FAB.
Dave

GDSutherland:
Welcome! Great to have you in the club, and look forward to meeting and fishing. And please  - don't inflate Puck's ego any further... we'll never hear the end of it!

George

Puck:

--- Quote from: GDSutherland on October 31, 2013, 05:56:38 PM ---And please  - don't inflate Puck's ego any further... we'll never hear the end of it!

George

--- End quote ---

Hey....

I resemble that remark.

:)

Puck

Texanist:
Have been reading about the Red Fish Rodeo. Would love to go, but can't this year. Spent this past Saturday getting skunked at East Matagorda Bay. Really windy and muddy. Tried throwing flies, but kept hitting myself.  Couldn't even give shrimp away. Really looking forward to meeting you folks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version