Author Topic: Dyna King Vise  (Read 188 times)

Don Hanselman

• View Profile
Dyna King Vise
« on: November 01, 2013, 06:41:54 PM »
 :)  A wonderful vice an have been tying up some bass flies and trout and Red flies.   I'm enjoying the fun of tying... Good luck next weekend in the Red Fish Rodeo...I have fished Rockport when a teenager, I was raised in Victoria an fished up in down the coast a lot. I crew up in San Antonio Bay as a kid, on popping cork and shrimp...back then the trout size had to be over ten inches no limit, Uncle and I would start just before Sun up, and by the 10:30, we would have two large ice chest full of trout. This is the reason why we have limits and  sizes today.  Back then didn't know better---but now it's a different story...only take what I need for dinner...or a fish fry which isn't to often.  I have really gotten serious about fly fishing.  I think Denver, Idaho, and New Mexico had spoiled me... I will never say don't get a guide...anymore,  on rivers wading or float trips. I have learned so much from them.  Never knew how much more you need to know about Fly Fishing.,...compared to conventional casting which I like too.  I will sign up for casting lessons this year an hope by summer I will be able to compete  with the pros...  'GET THE NET IV...
"GET THE NET IV"