Author Topic: Home for good...  (Read 232 times)

Don Hanselman

• View Profile
Home for good...
« on: August 17, 2013, 06:55:23 PM »
 :)  I'm done working in Denver and will miss the great fly fishing there.. I didn't get to fish it all, but did had fun trying.. Ready to get serious with the club and learn more about casting and tying flies.  People, I have a 22ft Shallow Sport and know one to go fishing with... I'm not allowed to go fishing a lone anymore according to my wife...My retired fishing buddy went fishing by himself during the week... Slipped on the boat ramp while unloading his boat. Fell broke some ribs and knocked himself out. This happen at Horse Shoe Bend in Liver Pool,,no one was around to help him at the time..So when he awoke, he put the boat back on trailer and drove himself to E.R. for treatment. So from then on, he is grounded from going fishing alone again.  When my wife found out about this... Need, I say any more....I will furnished the boat to get some lessons on fly fishing on the water. I do wade and drift or run trolling motor in shallows. I plan to retire in June 2014.. Call if interested...713-816-0884. Don Hanselman.
"GET THE NET IV"