Author Topic: Ooops! At Clark's in POC.  (Read 206 times)

Wormdrowner

• Global Moderator
  • Once tried to double haul with a Pocket Fisherman
    • View Profile
Ooops! At Clark's in POC.
« on: June 29, 2013, 09:43:16 AM »
If you didn't see the thread over at 2coolfishing, someone definitely had a bad day. Let's hope we don't get a repeat at the One Fly!

http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/showthread.php?t=504998
333 - I'm only half bad!

Golden

• Global Moderator
  • Big Trout Fear Me ...Just Ask Them!
    • View Profile
Re: Ooops! At Clark's in POC.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 04:15:37 PM »
DUDE I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS PAGE WENT DOWN THIS FAR!  BUT WHO FOR THE HECK OF IT LOOKS...RIGHT??? BUT HERE I FIND MIKEY MISSING WITH THE RAMP GODS! NEVER MAKE FUN OF AN IDIOT AT THE RAMP...BOAT LONG ENOUGH AND HE'LL GET YOU.  MY BROTHER WAS DROPPING OFF A LADY LAWYER SPORT AT THE CLARK'S RAMP. SHE INSISTED ON HAVING HER KEYS IN HAND WHILE GETTING OFF THE BOAT AT THE DOCK.  HE TOLD HER PUT THOSE AWAY AND HE'D HAND THEM TOO HER.  SHE SAID "THAT'S OK I GOT THEM" AS SHE SLIPS ON THE FRONT DECK - LOOSES BALANCE AND FLINGS HER ARM OUT -OOOPPPPSSS THERE GO HER KEYS INTO THE DRINK.  MY BROTHER TELLS HER DON'T EVEN ASK, EXPLAINING TO HER "THE WATER HERE AT THE RAMP WITH THE CLEANING TABLES, COLLECTION OF FLOATING DEAD TRASH AND MOTOR FUEL IS FILTHY AND CONTAMINATED." HE HAD NO INTENTION OF GET IN EITHER SO SHE SAID TO EVERYONE ON THE DOCK "I'LL GIVE ANYONE A THOUSAND DOLLARS TO GET MY KEYS"!  SHE HAD A DEPOSITION IN HOUSTON TO ATTEND IN SIX HOURS.  YOUNG COLLEGE AGED GUY SAYS HELL YEAH... LESS THAN THIRTY SECONDS OF LOOKING--"CHA CHING".

"RAMPOLA" IS ONE BAD DUDE...DONT MESS WID'EM AND HE WONT MESS WID CHU!
COMPRENDE MIJO!
Never Met A Redfish I Wouldn't Eat!

<*)))><{GOLDEN}><(((*>