Archives - Salt Water > 2012 and previous

March Saltwater Outing -- Sheep Head

<< < (9/9)

Golden:
Thank you guys for being so patient with my internet problems....I AM ONLINE NOW BROTHERS BUT DO NOT HAVE THE EMAIL SET UP YET SO GIVE ME SOME TIME TONIGHT AND I'LL GET IT EVENTUALLY.

I had such a wonderful time this past weekend  ...well at least what I can remember?????????

Hunter Soape:
It was a great time guys. I learned a few lessons from this trip:
 Sheepshead hate pretty weather
Don't wade through a mudboil because you can't catch a fish in it, you might not like what runs out.
Jack is the most talented flyfisherman on the coast with his 2" flounder, seriously how many people can get a 2" flounder to eat a number 6 hook?

Dave Kelly:
The Prison Permit Posse came back empty handed and some bounty hunter came back with theses, last Saturday.

Golden:
I know you all have been waiting for the formal announcement of who earned the much coveted TEXAS FLYFISHERS TEXAS PRISON PERMIT INVITATION "WARDENS" AWARD as champion fisher. 

well a picture is worth a thousand words but in this case just two... SCOTT BREEDLOVE

Also a big welcome back to Clarke Thornton the club's Vice President who returned to his post this last week.  Welcome back Clarke we all prey for your fast recovery.

alankulcak:
Had a great time guys as always when we get to do this outing :-)  the weather was awsome but fish didnt get the memo..  Next year I propose to have it earlier in the year while its still cold and try and sit back and select a weekend with a good weather window between cold fronts. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version