Here is the email I just sent out:
The weather idiots are calling for winds around 20+ with gusts to near 30 mph from the North. It seems that we would all have a much better time if we shoot for another weekend. As the Sunfish Spectacular will be on the 28th, I'm going to go with Saturday, May 5th. This seems to be the best solution right now.
If some of you want to try and find a place this Saturday, let me know. I'm still game to fish, but I don't want to hold the outing and have it go bad for everyone.
Please post on here if you can still make it or if you can now make it with the new date.