Salt Water Outings > Outing Chat

March?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dave Kelly:

--- Quote from: Finn Maccumhail on February 20, 2013, 02:14:34 PM --- And maybe see if we can mother-ship kayaks on the bay boats?

--- End quote ---
FYI
Several years ago when Scott F was SWO chair. They daisy chained a bunch of kayaks down the IC to Greens Lake.

Finn Maccumhail:

--- Quote from: Wormdrowner on February 20, 2013, 03:27:04 PM ---Not a bad idea, Dan. We can kick it around this weekend with Golden & the gang.

--- End quote ---

Y'all chat about it some more and let me know. I have to miss tomorrow's meeting because the rib has a work dinner and I'll have little man.

Golden:
So bring him to our meeting! I like the idea of a kayak outing this month.  Dan could you and Mike Q put this one together for me.  I am going to head up a White Oak Bayou Bash this month. But will attend the salt outing for sure.  I'll have to borrow a yak.

Wormdrowner:
How does March 23rd and launch at either Stingaree's on Bolivar or Waterman's by GISP sound?

Finn Maccumhail:

--- Quote from: Wormdrowner on February 25, 2013, 08:43:17 PM ---How does March 23rd and launch at either Stingaree's on Bolivar or Waterman's by GISP sound?

--- End quote ---

3/23 works for me. I'd vote for launching at Waterman's by GISP.

Golden- I wish I could bring little man but I'll get him from daycare about 6:30 and that's up here near Kingwood. It would take another hour to get back to the meeting and then his bed-time is 8:30. That's a bit much for a 2.5-year old.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version