Salt Water Outings > Outing Information Only

August 2013, Bolivar Marsh

<< < (2/10) > >>

Puck:
I'm in!

Puck

Golden:
I think I might take you up on that offer George.  But if you are gone how will I coordinate picking up the gear? Let's talk before you leave.

Mike Q. contact John P. he'd probably want to go.  I will contact several others I know are Yakers! My nephew being one.

Bob:
I think I'll come & try to keep the world safe from Redfish...

Bob

Golden:
The long range weather report is not so good with a 40% chance of rain.  What is our fall back plan? We need some more guys to sign up.  I spoke with John P. who said he will go.  Let's meet up at Orvis tonight and discuss!  See you there around 5:45 PM

Joe French:
Mike,
Where are you getting your forecasts for weather out 9 days? :o

Joe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version