Texas FlyFishers of HoustonEvent:
Anahuac - Trinity Bay outingWhen:
October 19th Where:
Ft Anahuac Park Start Time:
6:30 amEnd Time:
3:00 pmTrip Leader:
713-213-81 five zeroe-mail:
mfquigley at yahoo dot com Trip Description:
Since we moved the Redfish Rodeo to November, let's have a nearby outing. Meet at Ft Anahuac Park and let's fish the flats. This trip is accessable for waders, kayakers or boaters.How to sign up: Sign Up Here
, on the sign up sheet distributed at the monthly meeting or e-mail the trip leader.How to get waiver forms: Download PDF form here.
Required Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information.Cost:
No anticipated cost (You may want to help your boat driver with a few dollars for his expenses, though.)Directions: https://www.google.com/maps/preview#!data=!1m4!1m3!1d13675!2d-94.684603!3d29.7548883!4m25!2m11!1m10!1s0x0%3A0x624b58aac31b3c30!3m8!1m3!1d443089!2d-95.4012915!3d29.817178!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!5m12!1m11!1sft+anahuac+park!4m8!1m3!1d443089!2d-95.4012915!3d29.817178!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!17b1 About the area:
Mostly flats, some deeper boat channels, so be careful when wading!Important items:
• Member dues are current!
• Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information. ( Can be downloaded here )
• Extra change of dry clothes
• Wind and/or water proof jacket
• Lunch, Water, snacks
• Sunscreen and Mosquito Repellant
• Hat, Polarized Glasses
• First Aid KitRecommended Equipment:
8 wt rodRecommended Flies:
Clousers, redfish crack, seaducers, deceiversRecommended guidelines for participants:
• Notify the trip leader if you have any potential concerns
• If inexperienced, then buddy up.
• Have proper safety equipment
• If you are boating or kayaking, inform the trip leader of your float plan if planning to fish alone or longer then the designated times.
• Sign in and sign out at the launch site. Inform the trip leader if you will be launching in a different place.