Texas FlyFishers of HoustonEvent:
Chashing Trout on the GuadalupeWhen:
November 23rd. Where:
Meet at Reel Fly and spread out from thereStart Time:
6:30 AMEnd Time:
When the fish quit bitingTrip Leader:
mfquigley at yahoo.com Trip Description:
If I survive the redfish rodeo, I'm thinking about a run over to the Guad. Anyone who wants to tag along, come on out. You're on your own for lodging. I rented an efficiency at Rio Guadalupe (nee Rio Raft) http://rioguadaluperesort.com/ How to sign up: Sign Up Here
, on the sign up sheet distributed at the monthly meeting or e-mail the trip leader.How to get waiver forms: Download PDF form here.
Required Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information.Cost:
No anticipated cost (You may want to help your boat driver with a few dollars for his expenses, though.)Directions:
To Reel Fly http://www.reelfly.net/shop About the area: https://www.grtu.org/riverinfo_template.phpImportant items:
• Member dues are current!
• Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information. ( Can be downloaded here )
• Extra change of dry clothes
• Wind and/or water proof jacket
• Lunch, Water, snacks
• Sunscreen and Mosquito Repellant
• Hat, Polarized Glasses
• First Aid KitRecommended Equipment:
Waders, wading staff, 5 wt rod. Recommended Flies:
Itty-bitty ones!Recommended guidelines for participants:
• Notify the trip leader if you have any potential concerns
• If inexperienced, then buddy up.
• Have proper safety equipment
• If you are boating or kayaking, inform the trip leader of your float plan if planning to fish alone or longer then the designated times.
• Sign in and sign out at the launch site. Inform the trip leader if you will be launching in a different place.