Texas FlyFishers of HoustonEvent:
San Marcos RiverWhen:
see belowEnd Time:
see belowTrip Leader:
see belowTrip Description:
Kevin has agreed to guide us!How to sign up:
1. Sign Up Here
2. On the sign up sheet distributed at the monthly meeting
3. Or e-mail the trip leader.How to get waiver forms: Download PDF form here.
Required Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information.Cost:
$20/person for the fishing trip, (check or cash to Texas FlyFishers)
$5 parking/car, to Spencer's
$10camping/person/night, to Spencer'sDirections:
See Below About the area:
See belowImportant items:
• Member dues are current!
• Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information. ( Can be downloaded here )
• Extra change of dry clothes
• Wind and/or water proof jacket
• Lunch, Water, snacks
• Sunscreen and Mosquito Repellant
• Hat, Polarized Glasses
• First Aid KitRecommended Equipment: Recommended Flies: Recommended guidelines for participants:
• Notify the trip leader if you have any potential concerns
• If inexperienced, then buddy up.
• Have proper safety equipment
• If you are boating or kayaking, inform the trip leader of your float plan if planning to fish alone or longer then the designated times.
• Sign in and sign out at the launch site. Inform the trip leader if you will be launching in a different place.