Texas FlyFishers of HoustonEvent:When:
2013-06-01 (June 1st, 2013) Where:
White Oak Bayou, https://maps.google.com/maps?safe=off&client=firefox-a&q=w+little+york+at+hollister&ie=UTF-8&ei=GKqmUdzpFdHL0gHr1YCYBg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAgStart Time:
8 AMEnd Time:
3 PmTrip Leader:
mfquigley at Yahoo.comTrip Description:
Local fishing done in a laid back style... More to followHow to sign up: Sign Up Here
, on the sign up sheet distributed at the monthly meeting or e-mail the trip leader.How to get waiver forms: Download PDF form here.
Required Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information.Cost:
No anticipated cost (You may want to bring cash for lunch)Directions:
Meet at the store at the corner of Hollister & W Little York About the area:
Urban fishing along the banks of the bayou. Important items:
• Member dues are current!
• Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information. ( Can be downloaded here )
• Extra change of dry clothes
• Wind and/or water proof jacket
• Lunch, Water, snacks
• Sunscreen and Mosquito Repellant
• Hat, Polarized Glasses
• First Aid KitRecommended Equipment:
3-5 wtRecommended Flies:
Woolly Buggers, Poppers, clousers. Recommended guidelines for participants:
• Notify the trip leader if you have any potential concerns
• If inexperienced, then buddy up.
• Have proper safety equipment
• If you are boating or kayaking, inform the trip leader of your float plan if planning to fish alone or longer then the designated times.
• Sign in and sign out at the launch site. Inform the trip leader if you will be launching in a different place.