Yeah I will know next time to double check the sleeping arrangements despite telling Rio twice that we were 8 guys coming to fish! Thank you to Brett Walker for being late leaving Houston and so the only one able to load up with air mattresses and sleeping bags and save the day!!
So George has already done a fine job of describing the key points of the trip. I would add
1) Jerry Loring turns up for beers and swears he will fish but is never seen again
2) Gennaro's has fantastic food at really great prices but book early and turn up even earlier!
3) Always know where you pink eggs are
4) If all else fails tie on some eggs & bacon
5) I know too many people who snore.
6) The meaning of "One" is relative
7)...If Mike Graham had turned up we would have had a 4 page trip report
Here are a few more pictures from the weekend. Congrats again to Travis who is this years winner.
and here is Brett's big fish of the day - a fitting reward for the man who rescued us from a very uncomfortable night.