Good article in todays Chronicle(6/28/12Sports pages) about a bacteria in saltwater. Anyone fishing salt should be aware and know the symptoms. Bacteria enters body thru any cut ,scratch or open wound and causes redness. Immediate treatment is essential as it spreads very fast after it gets a foot hold. This bacteria is like the flesh eating bacteria and it destroys the soft tissue very fast and if untreated can cause death. The good thing is that the risk is very very low but we all need to be aware of symptoms.