Author Topic: sunfish result  (Read 748 times)

oleyakker

sunfish result
« on: April 30, 2012, 05:53:42 AM »
I'm working to get my pictures submitted for the 10.25 inch sunfish I caught... I struggled to hold it and photo it at the same time with tail straight against my boat ruler. If the ruling is that it doesn't count as evidence of its length... you can take the pictures of it... make a ruling and I will be perfectly happy with the result...I understand that Harry caught a 9.5, I think my picture probably looks more like a 9+ than a 10+  so I will gladly share the honor with Harry... or accept an honorable mention... I will have the photos of my other catches later this am... there were a couple 9's and a couple solid 8's in my bag also.. Enjoyed the day, and thanks to Mike for his great hospitality and Puck for leading the event.

Dave Kelly

• Administrator
  • Onward through the swamp.
    • View Profile
Re: sunfish result
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 09:58:38 AM »
If you got a bunch of pictures. Zip them  together in to one file and attach to an email to me.
Dave

Animal Chris

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 12:24:15 PM »
Dave,

I'll try to get mine downloaded and shipped off to you this evening.

Chris

rr

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 07:44:37 PM »
i caught a 10,1/8" as witnessed by Mike Arold ,will make a CD .i ended up catching over 36 or 38 fish ( mike and matt wittness many of the catches ) ya"ll left way too early as it was an afternoon bite (mike took several pics of some of my big fish ,including the one over ten .Ray Russ

rr

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 07:58:23 PM »
a few pics

rr

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 08:01:36 PM »
one more

rr

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 08:23:02 PM »
more pics from Sat.