Texas FlyFishers of HoustonEvent:
May Fresh Water Outing, Colorado RiverWhen:
0800, 26th May, 2012 (2012-05-26-0800) Where:
Webberville, Tx Start Time:
SundownTrip Leader: TBD We need a volunteer for this. Puck has the information, but is committed out of town.Phone:
TBD Trip Description:
Little Webberville Park Access (N 30° 13' 46.11" W 097° 31" 08.14") to Big Webberville Park Access (N 30° 12' 32.45" W 097° 29' 57.64") using Cook's Canoe's as a livery service. More details to follow.How to sign up: Sign Up On Line Here
, on the sign up sheet distributed at the monthly meeting or e-mail the trip leader.How to get waiver forms: Download here
Required Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information.Cost:
No anticipated cost (You may want to help your boat driver with a few dollars for his expenses, though.)Directions: About the area: Cook's Canoes home pageImportant items:
• Member dues are current!
• Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information. ( Can be downloaded here )
• Extra change of dry clothes
• Wind and/or water proof jacket
• Lunch, Water, snacks
• Sunscreen and Mosquito Repellant
• Hat, Polarized Glasses
• First Aid KitRecommended Equipment:Recommended Flies:Recommended guidelines for participants:
• Notify the trip leader if you have any potential concerns
• If inexperienced, then buddy up.
• Have proper safety equipment
• If you are boating or kayaking, inform the trip leader of your float plan if planning to fish alone or longer then the designated times.
• Sign in and sign out at the launch site. Inform the trip leader if you will be launching in a different place.