Texas FlyFishers of HoustonEvent:
Trinity River, upstream of Lake Livingston, Sand bass,March 7th, 2015When:
March 7th, 2015Where:
Staying at private property. The GPS coordinates will be sent via e-mail to those that are signed up.Start
Check the sign-up sheet when you sign up.e-mail:
Check the sign-up sheet when you sign up.Trip Description:
Fishing for white bass as they run up the Trinity River out of Lake Livingston on their spring spawn.How to sign up:
1. Puck to update
2. On the sign up sheet distributed at the monthly meeting
3. Or e-mail the trip leader.How to get waiver forms: Download PDF form here.
Required Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information.Cost:
Bring some groceries to share. Details later.Directions:
Staying at private property. The GPS coordinates will be sent via e-mail to those that are signed up. About the area:
Chasing white bass as they run up the Trinity River out of Lake Livingston on their spring spawn. A boat is needed, or chip in and ride with one of the captians.Important items:
• Member dues are current!
• Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information. ( Can be downloaded here )
• Extra change of dry clothes
• Wind and/or water proof jacket
• Lunch, Water, snacks
• Sunscreen and
• Hat, Polarized Glasses
• First Aid KitRecommended Equipment:
5-8wt with sinking linesRecommended Flies:
Bendbacks, size 4-8
ClousersRecommended guidelines for participants:
• Notify the trip leader if you have any potential concerns
• If inexperienced, then buddy up.
• Have proper safety equipment
• If you are boating or kayaking, inform the trip leader of your float plan if planning to fish alone or longer then the designated times.
• Sign in and sign out at the launch site. Inform the trip leader if you will be launching in a different place.