I will bet that any storms will be in the PM. That said, let's kick around a backup plan at the board meeting tonight and I will post it here. If we do postpone/abort, I will call/email everyone Friday night. I will err on the side of being conservative. No redfish is worth someone getting hurt (unless it's Golden) !