« on: August 24, 2012, 10:09:53 AM »
The wind is forecast out of the SSE. We may think about hitting Seivers Cut or somewhere on the other side if the water doesn't look good. We can look at it and decide in the morning.
August --- San Marcos River
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.