Well, Jack, John, Joe & I got there around 7ish only to find out that the tournament was postponed until the spring!
We decided to launch anyways only to find that part of the bay was seriously kicked up from the NE wind. After about 10 minute, we bailed out and went over to Louie's to launch. We tried the north shore grass flats of West Bay, but didn't see a thing. The weather morons predicted 10 mph NE winds. Let's try 15-20 instead! Finally, we decided that lunch at Louie's was a better proposition and pulled the boats. Tough day, but glad to get out on the water anyways.