Decided to punt this morning. The rain/t-storm chance increased from 40 to 70% and the winds were forecast 10-15 w/gusts to 20. Surf was supposedly somewhat kicked up as well. I might have taken a chance if I wouldn't have burned $40+ in diesel just to get there and back. Maybe next Sunday. if it looks a little better. Anyone care to join me?