Texas FlyFishers of HoustonEvent: Anahuac Flats - Trinity Bay When: August 22th Where: Ft Anahuac Park Start 7:25 End Time: 2:30 Trip Leader: MFQ/Puck Phone: Seven one three-213-ocho uno cinco cero e-mail: MFQuigley at yahoo dot com Trip Description:
Grab the yaks & boats, we are hitting the marshes and flats around Anahuac. Afterwards, we can meet up for lunch at one of the local establishments.How to sign up: Sign Up Here
, on the sign up sheet distributed at the monthly meeting or e-mail the trip leader.How to get waiver forms: Download PDF form here.
Required Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information.Cost: none known Directions: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Houston,+TX/Fort+Anahuac+Park,+1704+South+Main+Street,+Anahuac,+TXemail@example.com,-95.2901647,10z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x8640b8b4488d8501:0xca0d02def365053b!2m2!1d-95.3698028!2d29.7604267!1m5!1m1!1s0x863f3e54dcf78811:0x314ad492b026d3bb!2m2!1d-94.685274!2d29.749062!3e0 About the area:
Flats, spoil islands and some grasses. You will cross deeper boat channels so wear a life jacket
! Important items:
• Member dues are current!
• Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information. ( Can be downloaded here )
• Extra change of dry clothes
• Wind and/or water proof jacket
• Lunch, Water, snacks
• Sunscreen and Mosquito Repellant
• Hat, Polarized Glasses
• First Aid KitRecommended Equipment:
7-9 wt. Recommended Flies:
Clousers, seaducers, bendback, redfish cracksRecommended guidelines for participants:
• Notify the trip leader if you have any potential concerns
• If inexperienced, then buddy up.
• Have proper safety equipment
• If you are boating or kayaking, inform the trip leader of your float plan if planning to fish alone or longer then the designated times.
• Sign in and sign out at the launch site. Inform the trip leader if you will be launching in a different place.