When: Saturday, May 2nd, 2015
Time: 10:00 am - 2:30 pm (or until it's over)
Where: Bethany Christian Church, 3223 Westheimer Road in Houston, Texas
Wanted to let you in on some items up for auction on May 2nd! Remember, Father's Day and Mother's day are just around the corner. There's bound to be something on this list you need.
Some incredible destination fishing trips:
- Eva's Bonefish Lodge: All inclusive, guided trip for two people - 3 nights lodging / 2 days fishing - Andros Island, Bahamas!
- Belize River Lodge: All inclusive, guided trip for two people - 4 nights lodging / 3 days fishing - Belize
Guided Trips from a group of fantastic guides including:
- Capt. Steve Soule
- Capt. Chuck Uzzle
- Capt. Mark Marmon
- Capt. Billy Trimble
- Capt. Scott Null
- Brent Hodges/Reel Fly
- Steve Hollensed
- Alvin Dedeaux
- Cameron Cipponeri (Colorado)
- Kevin Hutchinson
- Plus trips from TFF club members
Other Merchanise includes:
- Orvis Helios 2 fly Rod, TFO fly rod, Fishing at Damon 7 Lakes, 35 Quart Yeti Cooler, Igloo Yukon cooler, Smith Optics sunglasses, artwork, clothing, casting lessons, gear and much, much more
The Silent Auction begins at 10:00 am. The Live Auction begins around 11:30 am and runs until everything has been sold. Once the Live Auction has ended, the Silent auction will begin closing out.
Grab your checkbook, credit card, cash or whatever get down there and snap these things up!