« on: September 24, 2013, 09:29:19 AM »
Phone number for PINS conditions/recording
Driving conditions today are "fair."
The weather forecast is 40-50% chance of rain. Rainy weather is fishable. If lightning shows up, I will stay in the truck and read a book until it passes.
We have a schedule cleanup for Saturday. They could be an obstacle for getting downrange. That being said, I think would should camp between the 10 and 15 mile marker Friday night. I can send a message from "Finder" to those of us that are trailing, showing exactly where we will be set up.
My part of the "convoy" will head to CC about 2013-09-27-0900.
I'll mention this again at the meeting tonight.