« on: April 08, 2015, 04:44:18 AM »
I am not a fan of holding a lightning rod during a thunderstorm.
Due to the rainy weather forecast, and increased possibility of lightning, we are going to postpone the John Scarborough Sunfish Spectacular until the 18th of April. This is the exact same day as the SW trip to Port Mansfield, but it is still our best option for the make-up.
Please pass the word to any I may have missed.
We still need to post this up on Facebook
Don C. Puckett