2015-08-08Texas FlyFishers of HoustonEvent:When:
2015-08-08 (August 8th, 2015) Where:
Details to follow How to sign up:
1. Sign Up Here
, for "boat y/n" you can put what you will bring with you, or that you need a canoe/kayak etc.
2. On the sign up sheet distributed at the monthly meeting
3. Or e-mail the trip leader. How to get waiver forms: Download PDF form here.
Required Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information.Cost:
Details to followDirections:
Details to follow About the area:
Float the San Marcos with a great guide, and a bunch of other fly flingers Important items:
• Member dues are current!
• Waiver of Liability, filled out and signed, along with emergency contact information. ( Can be downloaded here )
• Extra change of dry clothes
• Wind and/or water proof jacket
• Lunch, Water, snacks
• Sunscreen and Mosquito Repellant
• Hat, Polarized Glasses
• First Aid KitRecommended Equipment:
3-8 wtRecommended Flies:
Woolly Buggers, Poppers, clousers. Recommended guidelines for participants:
• Notify the trip leader if you have any potential concerns
• If inexperienced, then buddy up.
• Have proper safety equipment
• If you are boating or kayaking, inform the trip leader of your float plan if planning to fish alone or longer then the designated times.
• Sign in and sign out at the launch site. Inform the trip leader if you will be launching in a different place.